Tuesday, April 19, 2011

#2 On the Local Book Bestseller List!

Out of sheer curiosity recently, I "Google" searched my name and book title. Among the numerous listings was a website link to a recently-published local newspaper article. This listed our city's local bestselling books for both fiction and non-fiction categories (as compiled by two local bookstores). Imagine my absolute surprise to spot my own name and book title as #2 under the "Non-Fiction" selections.

I am completely humbled to learn this and can only graciously thank the many readers interested in my work as well as the bookstores which have stocked it. Writing this was a challenge unto itself (for many reasons) and I am delighted to know that my book is helping so many people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails