Monday, November 29, 2010

From Bookstore Shelves to Author Bookings

Now that "Caregiver's Guide for Canadians" has been published nationally, I have had to change my proverbial hat I have worn for the past number of months. While I remain the book's author, I have also become a book marketer - an interesting and exciting experience!

I am delighted to be working with Sarah of Self-Counsel Press (truly a publicity firecracker!). Sarah has successfully arranged a number of impressive media interviews ... a sampling from that list is below:

  • Big Breakfast TV - Edmonton, AB
  • The Edmonton Journal
  • CBC Radio - BC Almanac
  • Global News - Early Edition

I've been working at this as well and have landed the following attention:

  • Author Signing at Strathcona Chapter's bookstore - Edmonton, AB
  • Author Signing at Southpoint Chapter's bookstore - Edmonton, AB
  • Author Interview on 94.1 CJOC.FM (The Lounge) Radio - Lethbridge, AB
  • Author Talk at Rotary Club luncheon - Edmonton, AB
  • Articles published in Real Estate Weekly (Edmonton), The Calgary Sun and The Medicine Hat News
  • Author Appearance at Touchmark at Wedgewood's Lunch & Launch - Edmonton, AB
  • Author Appearance at Strathcona Library's Book Sale and Fair - Strathcona County, AB
  • Two forthcoming Author Signings at Strathcona Chapter's bookstore - Edmonton, AB (January 15, 2011 and February, 2011 - Date To be Announced)
  • Forthcoming Author Signing at West Edmonton Mall Chapter's bookstore - Edmonton, AB (January, 2011 - Date to be Announced)

Interested in having me appear at your event or speak to your group? Please e-mail me at cdncaregiver@gmail.com. Stay tuned to this blog for more information coming soon!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails